jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

stop war

STOP WARS






Nowadays, the world is becoming a place full of war. It is getting worse. We need to change this but I think that it is impossible now. All the people have different point of view and some think that to have war it is going to be better and others think that it doesn't work. In my opinion for example, I don't think that it works it put the things more complicated. A lot of people die because of that and we need to stop that.  

The responsible of the war are the rich countries. The poor countries suffered from rich countries attacks. They waste millions for the army things. I think that it is too much money to waste on that. However, I think that we couldn't live without war, I can't imagine it. There is nothing to do against that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario